UM6-C DEF Storage Tanks - Cylindrical Stainless Steel
for Generator Emissions Control
UM6-C DEF Urea Storage Tanks provide safe storage of DEF Urea for generator SCR emission controls. The cylindrical design saves space in crowded generator rooms or enclosures. The UM6c is available as single wall, double wall, or double wall insulated. The UM6c can be customized for the application with instrumentation, heaters, and pumps. Controls interface with generator systems with High, Low, Leak contacts or optional Modbus / BACnet connectivity.
- Construction: Single Wall, Double Wall, DW Insulated
- Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Capacity: 300-4000 GAL (1200 - 16000L)
- Power 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 Hz
- Controller: UL 508, PLC Basis with HMI
- Interface: Output Relays for High, Low, Leak and Modbus (Optional BACnet)
- Level and Temperature Transmitters
- Standard and Emergency Vents
- Direct Read Level Gauge
- Inspection Port and Cap
- DEF Supply and Return Connections
DEF Urea Systems Built for Generators:
The UM6 DEF Urea Storage Tanks is specifically designed for generator SCR systems. The cylindrical design is space saving within enclosures or generator rooms. Available in Stanless Steel 304 or cost saving and lightweight HDPE plastic.
Integrated Building Management Systems:
Earthsafe advanced controllers allow for the communication of vital tank operating information to other building systems. These systems may include Building Automation Systems, generator controls, switchgear and other power controls, security and fire alarm systems.
Readily Adaptable for Special Operation:
Earthsafe day tanks can be readily adapted for special operation characteristics such as: dual inlet valves, monitored valve positions, high level / overflow pumping, emergency evacuation, auto-commissioning, fluid metering, high temperature control.