M3 Fuel Filter Polisher
Flow 1-15 GPM (4-60 LPM)
The M3 Fuel Filter Polisher is a compact system designed for use with single generator sub-base tanks. The design allows for installation in a minimum footprint within the generator enclosure. The M3 has all of the performance of larger filter polishers with water and particulate removal up to 1 micron. Maintains fuel to ISO 18/16/13 quality standard.
- Flow: 3, 5, 10, 15 GPM (12, 20, 40, 60 LPM)
- Motor: TEFC, 0.5 to 1.0 HP (0.33 - 0.75 KW)
- Power: 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 HZ
- Filter: Water and Particulate to 1 Micron
- Enclosure: Weatherproof NEMA 4, (IP 65) Powder Coat Steel (RAL 7035) or Stainless Steel Optional
- Ball Valves, Inlet and Outlet
- Inlet Y-Strainer
- Outlet Check Valve
- Inlet Compound Gauge -30 to + 130
- Outlet Pressure Gauge 0-100 PSI
- Containment Basin
- Flow, Leak, Filter DP, Filter Water Sensors
- Optional: Water Tank and Controls, Magnetics
- Floor Mount Stand 24 IN (600) Height
High Efficiency Fuel Cleaning: The M3 Filter Polisher is designed for high efficiency fuel cleaning. Positive displacement pumps flow fuel through a multi-phase particulate and water coalescing filter to clean fuel to ISO 18/16/13 Standard or better
Comprehensive Control and Monitoring: The system controller allows for scheduling of filtration cycles to meet the facilities operating needs. Filter differential pressure, filter water, pump flow, and leak detection sensors are integrated with the controller. The system integrates with BMS and SCADA systems using BACnet or Modbus communication.
Adaptable to User Requirements: The M3 Filter Polisher can be equipped with special equipment to meet user requirements for water holding tanks, magnetics, and final filtration.