UM6-CU Underground DEF Storage Tanks - Stainless Steel
for Generator Emissions Control
UM6-CU DEF Underground DEF Urea Storage Tanks provide safe storage of DEF Urea for generator SCR emission controls. The UM6c is available as single wall or double wall stainless steel. The tank has an exterior HDPE coating. The UM6c can be customized for the application with instrumentation, heaters, and pumps. Controls interface with generator systems with High, Low, Leak contacts or optional Modbus / BACnet connectivity.
- Construction: Single Wall or Double Wall
- Material: Stainless Steel 304 with HDPE Exterior Coating
- Capacity: 1000-3000 GAL (4000 - 12000L)
- Power 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 Hz
- Controller: UL 508, PLC Basis with HMI
- Interface: Output Relays for High, Low, Leak and Modbus (Optional BACnet)
- Level and Temperature Transmitters
- Standard and Emergency Vents
- Direct Read Level Gauge
- Inspection Port and Cap
- DEF Supply and Return Connections
DEF Urea Systems Built for Generators:
The UM6cu DEF Urea Storage Tanks is specifically designed for generator SCR systems. The cylindrical tank has stainless steel construction with HDPE exterior coating.
Integrated Building Management Systems:
Earthsafe advanced controllers allow for the communication of vital tank operating information to other building systems. These systems may include Building Automation Systems, generator controls, switchgear and other power controls, security and fire alarm systems.
Readily Adaptable for Special Operation:
Earthsafe day tanks can be readily adapted for special operation characteristics such as: dual inlet valves, monitored valve positions, high level / overflow pumping, emergency evacuation, auto-commissioning, fluid metering, high temperature control.