LM3 Lube Oil Filter Purifier
Flow 1-15 GPM (4-60 LPM)
The LM3 Lube Oil Filter Purifier is a compact system designed for use with generator lube oil tanks. The design allows for installation in a minimum footprint within the generator enclosure. The LM3 has all of the performance of larger filter purifiers with water and particulate removal up to 1 micron. Maintains fuel to ISO 18/16/13 quality standard.
- Flow: 3, 5, 10, 15 GPM (12, 20, 40, 60 LPM)
- Motor: TEFC, 0.5 to 1.0 HP (0.33 - 0.75 KW)
- Power: 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 HZ
- Filter: Water and Particulate to 1 Micron
- Enclosure: Weatherproof NEMA 4, (IP 65) Powder Coat Steel (RAL 7035) or Stainless Steel Optional
- Ball Valves, Inlet and Outlet
- Inlet Y-Strainer
- Outlet Check Valve
- Inlet Compound Gauge -30 to + 130
- Outlet Pressure Gauge 0-100 PSI
- Containment Basin
- Flow, Leak, Filter DP, Filter Water Sensors
- Optional: Water Tank and Controls, Magnetics
- Floor Mount Stand 24 IN (600) Height
High Efficiency Lube Oil Cleaning: The LM3 Lube Oil Filter Purifier is designed for high efficiency lube oil cleaning. Positive displacement pumps flow oil through a multi-phase particulate and water coalescing filter to clean oil to ISO 18/16/13 Standard or better
Comprehensive Control and Monitoring: The system controller allows for scheduling of filtration cycles to meet the facilities operating needs. Filter differential pressure, filter water, pump flow, and leak detection sensors are integrated with the controller. The system integrates with BMS and SCADA systems using BACnet or Modbus communication.
Adaptable to User Requirements: The LM3 Lube Oil Filter Purifier can be equipped with special equipment to meet user requirements for water holding tanks, magnetics, and final filtration.