LM1: Simplex Lube Oil Transfer Pump
Flow: 3, 5, 10, 15, 25 GPM (12, 20, 40, 60, 100 LPM)
The LM1 Simplex Lube Oil Pump is used to Transfer Lube Oil to and from Power Generators. The pump may be located at the lube tank to deliver fresh oil to the engine, or at the engine to remove and transfer waste oil.
- Flow: 3, 5, 10, 15, 25 GPM (12, 20, 40, 60, 100 LPM)
- Motor: TEFC, 0.5 to 1.5 HP (0.33 - 1.1 KW)
- Power: 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 HZ
- Enclosure: Weatherproof NEMA 5, (IP 65) Powder Coat Steel (RAL 7035) or Stainless Steel Optional
- Ball Valves, Inlet and Outlet
- Inlet Y-Strainer
- Outlet Check Valve
- Inlet Compound Gauge -30 to + 130
- Outlet Pressure Gauge 0-100 PSI
- Containment Basin
- Leak Sensor
- Flow Sensor
- Floor Mount Stand 24 IN (600) Height
High Reliability: The LM1 Simplex Pump Set is designed for reliable lube oil transfer in generator power systems at CHP facilities. Its innovative compact design has a minimal footprint while delivering 1 to 25 GPM (4 to 100 LPM) of lube oil to serve power generators.
Integration Ready: The units are designed for direct integration into generator control and monitoring systems for CAT, Cummins, MTU, Kohler and other generator suppliers. The mechanical design is based on Viking positive displacement pumps and is complete with strainers, check valves, ball, valves, pressure / vacuum gauges, relief valves. The unit is mounted on an integral containment with leak detection monitoring.
Controls OnBoard: The Simplex Pump Set includes a motor starter panel with disconnect switch. The motor starter / drive includes current sensors for performance feedback to the duplex pump controller. The C11 Controller provides duplex pump operation and monitoring with HOA switches and an emergency stop.