UM6-TC DEF Storage Tank - Temp Control Enclosure
for Generator Emissions Control
The UM6-TC is a Temperature Controlled Storage Tank to protect DEF Urea degradation from high or low temperatur exposure. The walk-in enclosure allow for equipment and control monitoring in a protected space. The UM6 can be customized for the application with instrumentation, heaters, and pumps. Controls interface with generator systems with High, Low, Leak contacts or optional Modbus / BACnet connectivity.
Data Sheet: UM6TC Data Sheet
Dimension Drawing: UM6TC Dimension Drawing
Instruction Manual: UM6TC Instruction Manual
- Construction: Single Wall, Double Wall, DW Insulated
- Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Capacity: 25-1000 GAL (100 - 4000L)
- Power 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 Hz
- Controller: UL 508, PLC Basis with HMI
- Interface: Output Relays for High, Low, Leak and Modbus (Optional BACnet)
- Inlet Solenoid Valves with Strainer and Ball Valve
- 4 or 5 Point Level Sensor and Leak Sensor
- Level and Temperature Transmitters
- Standard and Emergency Vents
- Direct Read Level Gauge
- Inspection Port and Cap
- DEF Supply and Return Connections
- Enclosure Temperature Control
DEF Urea Systems Built for Generators:
The UM5 DEF Urea Day Tanks is specifically designed for generator SCR systems. The cubic design is space saving within enclosures or generator rooms. Available in Stanless Steel 304 or cost saving and lightweight HDPE plastic.
Integrated Building Management Systems:
Earthsafe advanced controllers allow for the communication of vital tank operating information to other building systems. These systems may include Building Automation Systems, generator controls, switchgear and other power controls, security and fire alarm systems.
Readily Adaptable for Special Operation:
Earthsafe day tanks can be readily adapted for special operation characteristics such as: dual inlet valves, monitored valve positions, high level / overflow pumping, emergency evacuation, auto-commissioning, fluid metering, high temperature control.