UM6-SB DEF Urea Storage Tank - Sub Base Mount
for Generator Emissions Control
The UM6-SB is a DEF Urea storage tank designed for generator sub-base tank mounting. The construction is double wall stainless steel with internal insulation. The UM6 can be customized for the application with instrumentation, heaters, and pumps. Controls interface with generator systems with High, Low, Leak contacts or optional Modbus / BACnet connectivity.
- Construction: Double Wall, DW Insulated
- Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Capacity: 250-1000 GAL (400 - 4000L)
- Power 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 Hz
- Controller: UL 508, PLC Basis with HMI
- Interface: Output Relays for High, Low, Leak and Modbus (Optional BACnet)
- DEF Urea Transfer Pump with Pressure Control
- 4 or 5 Point Level Sensor and Leak Sensor
- Level and Temperature Transmitters
- Standard and Emergency Vents
- Direct Read Level Gauge
- DEF Supply and Return Connections
- Heater and Temperature Control
DEF Urea Systems Built for Generators:
The UM6 DEF Urea Tank is specifically designed for generator SCR systems. The cubic design is space saving mounted in the generator sub-base. Construction is double wall insulated Stainless Steel 304.
Integrated Building Management Systems:
Earthsafe advanced controllers allow for the communication of vital tank operating information to other building systems. These systems may include Building Automation Systems, generator controls, switchgear and other power controls, security and fire alarm systems.
Readily Adaptable for Special Operation:
Earthsafe tanks can be readily adapted for special operation characteristics or to meet specific dimensional requirements.