UM1: Simplex DEF Urea Transfer Pump
Flow: 3, 5, 10 GPM (12, 20, 40 LPM)
The UM1 Simplex Pump Set is used to Transfer DEF Urea to reservoirs at Emergency Power Generators for SCR emissions control. The all stainless pump, piping, and accessories assures long term reliable performance for critical applications.
- Construction: All Stainless Steel 304 wetted parts
- Flow: 3, 5, 10 GPM (12, 20, 40 LPM)
- Motor: TEFC, 0.5 to 1.0 HP (0.33 - 0.75 KW)
- Power: 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 HZ
- Enclosure: Weatherproof NEMA 5, (IP 65) Powder Coat Steel (RAL 7035) or Stainless Steel Optional
- Ball Valves, Inlet and Outlet
- Inlet Y-Strainer
- Outlet Check Valve
- Inlet Compound Gauge -30 to + 130
- Outlet Pressure Gauge 0-100 PSI
- Containment Basin
- Leak Sensor
- Flow Sensor
- Floor Mount Stand 24 IN (600) Height
High Reliability: The UM1 Simplex Pump Set is designed for reliable DEF transfer in emergency power systems at critical facilities. Its innovative compact design has a minimal footprint while delivering 1 to 10 GPM (4 to 40 LPM) of DEF to serve emergency generator emissions control
Integration Ready: The units are designed for direct integration into generator control and monitoring systems for CAT, Cummins, MTU, Kohler and other generator suppliers. The mechanical design is based on Viking positive displacement pumps and is complete with strainers, check valves, ball, valves, pressure / vacuum gauges, relief valves. The unit is mounted on an integral containment with leak detection monitoring.
Controls OnBoard: The Simplex Pump Set includes a motor starter panel with disconnect switch. The motor starter / drive includes current sensors for performance feedback to the duplex pump controller. The C11 Controller provides simplex pump operation and monitoring with HOA switches and an emergency stop.