MX300 Fuel Filter Polisher
Flow 100 - 600 GPM (400 - 2400 LPM)
The MX300 Fuel Filter Polisher is designed for small tank farms at large data centers or hospitals, where a walk-in enclosure system is preferred. The climate controlled enclosure allows for the mounting and protection of other fuel related monitor and control panels.
- Flow: 30 - 120 GPM (120 - 500 LPM)
- Motor: TEFC, 1.0 to 3.0 HP (0.75 - 2.25 KW)
- Power: 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 HZ, Optional 3-Phase
- Filter: Water and Particulate to 1 Micron
- Enclosure: Weatherproof NEMA 4, (IP 65) Powder Coat Steel (RAL 7035) or Stainless Steel Optional
- Ball Valves, Inlet and Outlet
- Inlet Y-Strainer
- Outlet Check Valve
- Inlet Compound Gauge -30 to + 130
- Outlet Pressure Gauge 0-100 PSI
- Containment Basin
- Flow, Leak, Filter DP, Filter Water Sensors
- Optional: Water Tank and Controls, Magnetics
- Floor Mount Stand 24 IN (600) Height
High Efficiency Fuel Cleaning:
The M3 Filter Polisher is designed for high efficiency fuel cleaning. Positive displacement pumps flow fuel through a multi-phase particulate and water coalescing filter to clean fuel to ISO 18/16/13 Standard or better.
Comprehensive Control and Monitoring:
The system controller allows for scheduling of filtration cycles to meet the facilities operating needs. Filter differential pressure, filter water, pump flow, and leak detection sensors are integrated with the controller. The system integrates with BMS and SCADA systems using BACnet or Modbus communication.
Adaptable to User Requirements:
The M3 Filter Polisher can be equipped with special equipment to meet user requirements for water holding tanks, magnetics, and final filtration.