M20 Duplex Fuel Pump
Standard Flow 5-30 GPM (20-120 LPM)
The M20 Duplex Pump Set is designed for reliable fuel transfer in emergency power systems at critical facilities. Its innovative compact design has a minimal footprint while delivering 5 to 30 GPM (20 to 120 LPM) of fuel to serve emergency generators and boilers. The units are designed for direct integration into generator.Get the Data Sheet
- Capacity: 5,10,15,20,30 GPM (20,40,60,80,100 LPM)
- Motor: TEFC, 0.5-1.5 HP (0.33-1.1 KW)
- Power: 120-230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50-60 HZ or Optional 230-460 VAC, 3 Phase
- Enclosure: Weatherproof NEMA 5, (IP 65) Powder Coat Steel (RAL 7035) or Stainless Steel Optional
- Ball Valves, Inlet and Outlet
- Inlet Y-Strainer
- Outlet Check Valve
- Inlet Compound Gauge -30 to + 130
- Outlet Pressure Gauge 0-100 PSI
- Containment Basin
- Leak Sensor
- Flow Sensor
- Floor Mount Stand 24 IN (600) Height
High Reliability: The M20 Duplex Pump Set is designed for reliable fuel transfer in emergency power systems at critical facilities. Its innovative compact design has a minimal footprint while delivering 1 to 30 GPM (4 to 40 LPM) of fuel to serve emergency generators and boilers.
Integration Ready: The units are designed for direct integration into generator control and monitoring systems for CAT, Cummins, MTU, Kohler and other generator suppliers. The mechanical design is based on Viking positive displacement pumps and is complete with strainers, check valves, ball, valves, pressure / vacuum gauges, relief valves. The unit is mounted on an integral containment with leak detection monitoring.
Controls OnBoard: The Duplex Pump Set includes a motor starter panel with disconnect switch. The motor starter / drive includes current sensors for performance feedback to the duplex pump controller. The C82 Controller provides duplex pump operation and monitoring with HOA switches and an emergency stop.