U1: Off-Grid Power House for 3-10 Homes
Fuel for Heat and Power, Generator for Battery Boost, Heating Hydronics, On-Board Fresh and Black Water Pumps, Digital Resouce Manager, Remote Monitoring
- Water Heater and Hydronics
- Generator for Unit Battery Boost
- Propane Storage Cylinders
- Fresh and Blackwater Pumps
- Digital Control and Remote Monitoring
U1: Off-Grid Utilities for 3-10 Homes
- Clean Treatment and Pumping
- Domestic Water Heating
- Hydronic Heating and Cooling System
- Battery Systems for 12V Home Power
- Propane Fuel System for Heat and Power
- Generator for Battery System Re-Charge
- Waste Water Removal System by Vacuum
- 12 ft x 8 ft x 8 ft Overall
- Code Compliant Structure
- Water Pump and Pressure Control
- Filtration and Water Treatment
Domestic Hot Water
- On-Demand Water Heater
- Propane Fuel Source
Hydronic Heating and Cooling
- Hydronic Heating System
- On-Demand Heater
- Propane Fuel Source
- Chilled Water System
- Hydronic Heat Exchanger
- Condenser Unit
- 12 VDC System
- 8-16 KWH Batter System
- Inverter Battery Charger / Manager
- Auto-Start Propane Generator for
- Battery Charge System
Water - Power Management
- Computer Control
- Resource Management
- Based on 10 Homes
- Average 3500 BTU Energy Use
- Average 15 GPD Water Use
- Welded Steel Frame
- Thermal Wall, Ceiling, Floor Panels
- Lightweight for Low Load Base
Water and Wastewater
- Remote in Wet Unit:
- 1000 GAL Fresh Water Tank
- 1200 GAL Blackwater Tank
- 4 x 100 LB Propane Tanks
- 2 x Dual Tank Regulator
- Weekly Refresh Service
Concept: A low cost minimalist shelter with on-board utilities for urban homeless.
Environment: Current Urban Encampments.
Occupancy: 1-4 people as family.
Servicing: Weekly replenishment of utilities, and food / personal care items through external access only of utility area. No service provider access to personal space. Service provided by non-profit / religious organizations.
- Base Requirements:
- Weatherproof: Exterior vandal resistant skin for weather protection and insulation. Including floor and roof.
- Security and Safety: Security windowed door with keyed exterior access. Escape window and security screen for emergency egress and ventilation on open from interior.
- Personal Use: Sleeping area above floor. Maximum storage space for personal goods
- Ability to Clean: Wall supported interior fixtures to maintain clear floor area for cleaning.
- Movable: Design as a skid to winch onto tilt trailer for delivery and re-location.
- Aesthetics: Home-like exterior and interior design and finishes.
- Utilities fed from Remote Utility Unit:
- Clean Water: Water for sanitation, hygiene, and possible drinking – cooking.
- Wastewater: Wastewater from toilet, sink, and possible floor drain.
- HVAC Systems: Ventilation, heating, and cooling.
- Power: 12V DC Power Supply from Utility Unit