Earthsafe recently completed another significant project in Africa. The data center fuel system supports micro-lending efforts in Dar es Salaam, the largest city in Tanzania, a country of 51 million people.
The keys to Earthsafe’s effectiveness is the global compact design of its systems, that allow for low cost air freight deliveries throughout the globe. Earthsafe modules meet global electrical standards and are easily networked into functional fuel systems. Also our engineers know how to get to the airport, and we provide on-site services for the over 1000 projects we have completed, wherever they may be.
Other Recent Data Center Projects Include:
· Internet Data Center, Dublin, Ireland
· Insurance / Financial Data Center, Winnepeg, MB
· Communications / Internet Data Center, Denver, CO
· Communications Data Center, Houston, TX
· Internet Data Center, Orlando, FL
· Internet Data Center, Santa Clara, CA