- CS811 Data Center Fuel System Case Study - Day Tanks
Data Center Fuel Oil System Case Study – Day Tanks
The data center operator required fast construction of a fuel system to support 25 generators of 2MW capacity each. Each generator is served by an independent day tank of 1000 liter capacity. The fuel system re-filled the day tanks as needed from remote bulk storage tanks outside and adjacent to the building.
The case study includes details for consulting engineers and contractors to facilitate improved system designs for critical facilities. Details include:
- General Description of Fuel System
- Design and Construction Challenges
- Operation Sequence Summary
- System Flow Diagram P&ID
- Discussions of Special Operating Features
Learn about the project to improve the cost, schedule, and reliability performance of your next fuel oil system.